Terms & Conditions
Ten80 Rentals Ltd t/as Ten80 Holidays General Terms and conditions, booking conditions and terms of payment.
Ten80 Rentals Ltd t/as Ten80 Holidays (« agent ») rent the residence described (« the property ») for the duration of the rental term and other good and valuable consideration as described herein to the client (« guest »).
To reserve the property the Guest should sign the contract and pay a deposit of 30% of the Total Rental Fee. On receipt of payment, the Rental Agent will then forward confirmation of the booking to the Guest.
50% of the balance is payable 30 days before the start of the Rental Period. If payment is not received, the Rental Agent reserves the right to give notice in writing that the reservation is cancelled. The balance of the Total Rental Fee is payable 30 days after the start of the Rental Period. Reservations made within 30 days of the start of the Rental Period require 60% of the Total Rental Fee to be paid at the time of reservation.
Flights & Transfers
The cost of flights and airport transfers are not included within the Total Rental Fee.
The services included are only those listed on your invoice.
Check-in and Check-out times
Check-in is available from 16:00hrs on the day of arrival and check-out must be completed before 10:00hrs on the day of departure unless otherwise agreed.
The guest is responsible for ensuring that he has adequate and fully comprehensive household and third party liability insurance in line with its intended use. A copy to be supplied to the Agent upon arrival.
Changing your booking
If you wish to make alterations to your reservation after the Agreement is formed, we will seek to accommodate your request where it is reasonable to do so. Such changes are at the sole discretion of the Rental Agent.
Cancellation by the client
If the Guest chooses to cancel the reservation, the Guest must notify the Rental Agent in writing. The date of cancellation shall be the date that the cancellation letter or email is received and acknowledged by The Rental Agent. Cancellation charges of the Total Rental Fee of the Property will be applied as follows:
Period before Rental Term within which notice of cancellation is received by us in writing / Amount charged as a % of the Total Rental Fee :
More than 8 weeks – 30%
Less than 30 days – 60%
Cancellation by the owner
The owner will make every endeavour not to change the terms of this agreement. However, the Landlord does not accept any liability or make any refunds in respect of any change or cancellation made as a result of a force majeure (natural disaster, fire, war, civil strife, industrial dispute, terrorist activity and the like).
This Deposit will be taken in the form of a signed credit card form with no money actually being withdrawn and details held by the Agent.
The agent reserves the right to debit necessary funds during or at the end of the rental period in order to enable:
- The owner to make good any damages to the Property, fixtures and fittings (“the Contents”).
- Any final cleaning costs incurred to return the property back to the standard when the tenancy began and fulfil any obligations of the Tenant for unpaid bills or other similar payments.
- Any costs occurred including legal expenses involved in the owner collecting any outstanding monies will be paid by the guest in addition to the afore mentioned.
The Tenant agrees:
- Not to alter, damage or interfere with the Property including the interior and exterior decorations, the locks on the doors and windows and all of its Contents without the prior agreement of the owner.
- Not to smoke or allow guests to smoke inside the Property.
- To inform the agent immediately in the event of any damage or deterioration of the Property or its Contents.
- Not to do anything which is likely to render the owner’s insurance invalid
- Not to do anything illegal or that is likely to annoy the neighbours or damage the reputation of the owner.
- Should the tenant have any complaints about the condition of the Property the Tenant undertakes to contact the agent as soon as possible and the owner undertakes to take all reasonable steps to rectify the problem quickly.
- The Tenant is to be provided with a full inventory and it is important that any discrepancies are notified to the Landlord within seven days of taking occupancy.
- To respect the maximum number of persons allowed to occupy the Property. Guests are welcome on a temporary basis. There is absolutely no subletting unless specified.